Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Youth Mental Health First Aid

Many of you have heard great things about YMHFA. This is a fantastic opportunity to refine your skills!! Please mark your calendars and plan to attend a session at Heartland!
Dates available:

10/18   8-4:30 Course number DL022692111902
12/6     8-4:30 Course number to come
1/28     8-4:30 Course number to come
2/5       8-4:30 Course number to come
3/1       8-4:30 Course number to come
4/9       8-4:30 Course number to come

For more information, see this document and for talking points about YMHFA, click here.

8 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. keto diet weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks nature pure forskolin

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Health Topics

    ReplyDelete
  4. However, it is difficult for an amateur businessman to pay off all of those employees of the new business Scott Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Mental Health

    ReplyDelete
  6. Columbus Ohio depression counselor This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanna comment that you have a very decent internet site , I love the style it actually stands out.
    click here to know more about invisalign dentist near me


    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Marriage counselling vancouver

    ReplyDelete