Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Resources

I wanted to share with my counselor friends what I have been doing while on recovery from my foot surgeries ---  I finally found time to do some creating for Teachers pay Teachers.  I have wanted to do this for a couple of years and haven't found the time.  When you sit with your foot elevated you have all the time in the world to do lots of stuff and this is one of them.  

So, I am asking you all a favor.  Would you go to my store and download the free stuff and use it if you like it.  Also, please follow my store.  If there is something you want put it in on your wish list and let me know---I will run a sale (since I love my Iowa peeps so much!).  Also, if you do purchase anything, please leave comments:  it earns you TpT credit and it just makes me feel good.  ( I know, that was lame wasn't it?)
Also, if you have a blog or anything you want to promote me on, I would really appreciate that also.  


THANKS!

Mrs. K (Laurel Klaassen)
ISCA President Elect
K-6 School Counselor
Sibley-Ocheyedan Elementary & MS
Sibley, IA

No comments:

Post a Comment